Thursday, January 8, 2009

My once greatest creation...

So this started out as me being bored when i still worked at the movie theater. It started as Mario riding on a cloud in a Goku-esque style. But my boredom sitting in box office ensued day after day, so I started drawing a few other characters. Until I decided at the time..."welp I'm unemployed as a graphic designer so i might as well keep drawing to get my illustration and wacom skills better". That's when I decided I'd make a collage of all the Smash Bros characters, and the deadline I set for myself was before the new game was going to come out for Wii (last March). However tragedy struck and this unfortunately was the last jpg i made of it before my computer's hard drive crapped out on me and I of course didn't back it up elsewhere. So this is all that remains. The discouraging part was that about 11 of those characters I drew straight in the computer with my wacom pad, so it wasn't even like I could just scan them in and redo the color. I attempted to start over and even make it a little bit more crazy than this one but unfortunately I also needed to revise everything in my portfolio that I had lost as well. Maybe one day....

1 comment: